Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I Love Neil


Today while looking for a CD to put on while I did things around the house I came across a mix I made for Mike before I left for Uganda when we first started dating. It was really fun to listen to and brought back a lot of memories, but the first song on it was Cracklin’ Rosie by Neil Diamond and it just made me happy! I had forgotten how much I love Neil :-)! Later when I was getting in the car with the girls I grabbed my best of Neil Diamond CD and we rocked out as we drove. Ella loved acting crazy with me and even Addie was an instant fan! She was crying when we got back in at one point but as soon as the music started she was fine the rest of the way home. My love of Neil started when I was little in the car and my brother and I would make up our own words (instead of Song sung blue everybody knows one we would say Snot turns blue everybody’s nose runs for example – we were so clever!), so it looks like Ella and Addie are being doomed to a life of Neil loving as well!

1 comment:

The Chrissy Herself said...

Oh that picture is SO much better than the one of cute little ella in her dance outfit... haha :)

This post made me laugh so hard :)