Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tagged?!

I got tagged by Sara and I'm guessing this is how it works. I am officially tagging Chrissy and Janessa - so you better fill this out too :-)!

Four jobs that I have had in my life:
1) GAP (my first real job)
2) BYU Independent Study
3) Jimmy John’s Deli (delivery girl)
4) Kaplan Test Prep

Four movies I could watch over and over:
...I can only watch comedies over and over
1) Tommy Boy
2) Anchorman
3) Napoleon Dynamite
4) Madagascar

Four places that I have lived:
1) California (San Diego, Redlands)
2) New York (Baldwinsville)
3) Illinois (Gurnee)
4) Texas (Dallas, Houston)

Four television show that I watch:
1) 24
2) Lost
3) The Office
4) almost all reality shows!

Four places I have gone or will go on vacation:
1) Ecuador (Save the Rainforest trip with high school group)
2) Ireland (College trip with friends Sara, Liz, and Robin)
3) Uganda (volunteer/study abroad trip with BYU)
4) Dominican Republic (honeymoon and then trip with Mike’s fam)

Four websites I visit almost daily:
1) MSN
2) Washington Mutual (my bank)
3) Sam’s Club (I’m always uploading pics)
4) many blogs!

Four favorite foods:
1) anything and everything Mexican
2) ice cream
3) Baked Lay’s Sour Cream and Cheddar chips
4) Potato soup

Four things I would like to learn or be better at:
1) Spanish!
2) making headbands/bows for the girls
3) patience
4) creating more hours in a day

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) sleeping in my cozy bed
2) the beach
3) anywhere in Africa
4) the zoo

1 comment:

janessa gibson said...

You sure have been lots of cool places....I'm jealous!