Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wow

As Ella's mom I naturally think she is the smartest and most talented child in the world :-)! But every now and then she does or says things that really wow me and I'd like to think they would even if she wasn't my daughter. Tonight we sat down on the couch to watch So You Think You Can Dance for a minute before I put her to bed. When I turned on the TV a girl was dancing and Ella said something I didn't quite hear/understand. I asked her what she said and she replied, "It's John." "It's on?" I asked. She got a little frustrated with my incompetence, "No, it's John." Then I realized the girl was dancing to a John Mayer song. A month or two ago (it's been awhile) I had his new CD in the car and we took turns listening to that and the Wiggles. Now come on, isn't it amazing that she knew it was him?!

No comments: