Sunday, September 30, 2007

Grumble Talk

Addie is teething and also has a little cold so she hasn't been sleeping very well and therefore hasn't been quite as happy as usual. Today she was acting tired so I went and put her in bed but she was grumble-talking for awhile. When I peeked in she was standing in her crib facing the door, hoping someone would come rescue her. It made me laugh so I ran to get the camera and as you can see from the picture it was mean trick - to show up like I was there to save her and then disappear again - she got mad :-)!
In other Addie news, she turned 8 months old yesterday. I cannot believe she is getting so big! During the last month she got her first teeth - the 2 bottom ones came in together. She is eating more "real" food which loves and is also excited that when we go out to eat now she gets to sit up at the table like everyone else!

No comments: