Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Headband Obsession

About 2 weeks ago, or maybe it’s even been 3, Ella decided to wear at least one headband everyday. We had a couple of Hope’s hand-me-downs that were too big but she would wear them anyway and I eventually found a little multi-colored pack at Walmart that fit her better.
For awhile there she was wearing two each day. Unfortunately I didn’t catch a picture of that at the time ... now she only wears one. When I asked her why she wasn’t wearing 2 yesterday she told me it was because it makes her head hurt.
These pictures are from the past 3 days. She really does wear one everyday – as soon as I finish her hair (to her specifications of course) she runs into the bathroom, picks out a headband, and explains to me why the one she picked matches her outfit :-).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny and cute. She does seem to have good taste.