Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Twins

When I was first pregnant with Addie and found out I was having another little girl, one of the things I was most excited about was being able to dress Ella and Addie in matching outfits. I even bought their matching Christmas dresses for this year, last year before Addie was born :-). Here are some recent pics I took of them in matching outfits...
The Halloween ones are a little deceiving - they make it look like we are having nice fall weather here in Houston and in actuality it still feels like summer (I took these in the morning before it got hot). The highs all this week have still been at least 90 degrees but at least the humidity has gone down a little. I took these pictures for my mom's website, Pineapple Hill, because she has started making her own flower headbands, as pictured. (For those of you interested that live around here you can call her and order them directly so you don't have to pay tax or shipping) She's working on adding more color combos, but they are so cute - I LOVE them!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are great, makes me want another girl :)