Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dancing Ella

Tuesday Ella started a little dance class. A lady in our ward turned her garage into a little studio and started teaching this week. In Ella's class there are 5 little girls and they'll be learning basic ballet and tap skills. Teaching 3 year olds to dance is not easy! It was pretty funny to watch them and I felt bad for the teacher :-). Ella is such a perfectionist that when she didn't understand the directions right away she would get embarrassed and stop trying. When I was buckling her in the car after I asked if she was excited to dance again. She said no. So I asked if I should help her practice at home and she said, "Yes!" We'll see how it goes but she definitely looked cute in her outfit!


1 comment:

The Chrissy Herself said...

I'm so excited she is doing dance!! She looks absolutely adorable!!!! I miss you guys so much!