Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Fashion

We have had a dramatic change in our weather this week (it truly was dramatic, on Monday morning around 9am our temperatures dropped from the 80's to the 50's in 11 minutes!).
The girls were both outgrowing their summer things and I have been having lots of fun dressing them up each morning in the fall clothes from their closets :-)! I am pretty simple and not so trendy when it comes to what I wear, but for some reason I LOVE dressing Ella and Addie up in girly-glitzy things....Maybe it's because they look so freaking cute in everything they wear!
Yesterday Addie went to the gym looking like this....
And came home looking like this.....

I was about half way through my class when one of the ladies came to get me because Addie had pooped (even after I had told her not to while I was working out - the nerve!). When I got downstairs it ended up being an explosion all up her back. We are at the gym almost everyday and I have gotten to know most the workers (if they like me they'll like my girls more too!) and yesterday it definitely paid off. I had no other clothes, but the supervisor brings her 2 little boys to work with her (one of whom is 4 months old) and offered me one of Cohen's onesies to borrow.

2 comments:

Tecia said...

I LOVE how you dress your girls! They are so cute...and trendy too!

The Holyoaks said...

Marci, I can't believe how big Ella is! Both girls are so beautiful! It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but I guess it has.