Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ella's Dance Class

I brought my camera to Ella's dance class yesterday and it ended up being a great motivator for her! She loves to check out the pictures and videos of herself on the computer and I think she tried extra hard so she could see them later. It was definitely the most successful class so far - for all the girls. I told Leesa afterwards, "You actually had more than one child following your directions today!" Now that Ella knows more what to expect and what to do in class she seems to be enjoying it a lot more.

Here are some videos of their warm-ups...


(I totally had a record of these songs when I was little and loved them! The first time she played the CD I couldn't believe it:-)

The girls always end up behind the bars while waiting for their turn. One of them will do it and then the rest follow.


No comments: