Monday, November 19, 2007

Santa's letter

Ella "wrote" her first letter to Santa last week and it was VERY exciting for her :-)! I took a picture of it before we mailed it because it was really cute. The first part of the letter I didn't prompt her at all, I just asked, "What do you want to tell Santa?" The second half I asked her some questions like if she had been good or if she wanted to tell him what Addie wanted since she can't talk yet. I tried to just write exactly what she said without fixing it. We put it in the mail on Friday and Ella can't wait for Christmas now :-). I just can't believe it's time to start thinking about the holidays already!

1 comment:

Ben, Sarah & Eli said...

I love letters that toddlers write - that is so so cute. It will be fun for Ella to look back at it later on!