Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Visit with Santa

We decided that today was THE day to go visit Santa at the mall! Last week we went by just to say hi (and make sure Ella was going to be ok with him again this year) and we watched some other kids take their pictures.
My mom came along to help. She handed Addie off to Santa (Addie has recently become VERY attached and wants only me to be holding her). We went around 11am and were the only ones there which was wonderful (the girl took tons of pictures for us until we got a good one).
Ella had her own little moment talking with Santa. She can be so shy with people she doesn't know well, but she did tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas - although she looks a little nerous!).
I took my own picture really quick. I want to scan our previous years' photos and post them all - it's neat to see how Ella has changed over the years. I'll try and do that in the next couple days.
We stopped by Gymboree to show off the girls in their cute dresses to my co-workers and Ella made herself right at home :-)!
I wanted to get a picture of Addie by herself, but she was more interested in her food. I was glad I got a picture of her one-handed bottle hold. This is how she always drinks them and if I try and help her she quickly moves it away from my hand. She has become very feisty these past few weeks! She knows what she wants and she isn't afraid to let you know about it :-)!
Overall picture day with Santa was a success!

2 comments:

Jeremy & Allie said...

Marci your girls are the cutest ever. They look so beautiful in their Christmas dresses. I can't wait to see them in person next week. You are such a fun mom!

Ben, Sarah & Eli said...

Those dresses are so so cute on them! And that santa star seat is hilarious! We're hopefully taking Eli to see Santa on Saturday... I am positive that Eli will not crack a smile at him though!