Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Addie's Signs

My first post of the new year...how exciting :-)! I've been trying to capture all of Addie's little signs on video over the past couple weeks and this is what I've got.
DOG:

NIGHT-NIGHT:

MORE:

HAT:

I still can't believe she'll be 1 at the end of this month - she is sooo cute and very friendly! Everywhere we go we make lots of friends because she smiles and waves at anyone she sees (whether they are looking at her or not). I love to see her happy (and stubborn at times) personality coming through as she gets older. It really seemed like this past month her little brain grew leaps and bounds - she is making new connections and learning more everyday. I am most excited that she is actually liking books a little now too - I've been worried about that :-)! It is truly amazing how much babies grow and develop during their first few years of life. To think of all they are able to do by the end of their first year when they start as little aliens is absolutely a miracle!

1 comment:

Ben, Sarah & Eli said...

Fun videos! I'm impressed with Addie's signs. Your Christmas pics are so fun too - I love the crowns on Christmas Eve :)