Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Comparison

I get a lot of different opinions on who the girls look like when we're out and about. Some people think Addie looks just like me and others will immediately say, "Well, she must look like her dad." The same goes for Ella. I think the hair color throws a lot of people off, but here are pictures of all of us around 11 months...
Addie:

Me:

Ella:

I'm just noticing I had a weird shaped head when I was little :-)! Too bad for me. I do think Ella looks more like me as time goes on, but I don't know. I tried to find pictures where we have similar expressions - it was hard - Addie always smiles BIG!

4 comments:

michele cabiness said...

Cute, cute! You should add a pic of Mike as a baby to compare too.

Leighanna said...

Well, I'd have to see a picture of Mike to be fair - but I think the girls take after their mama based on those pics!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I think they both look like you!

Sarah S said...

cute pictures!! that one of addie is especially sweet. i agree with the other comments - you should add one of mike as a baby so we can really compare them all!