Monday, March 24, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!

Here are some of the many pictures from our day at Disneyland (there are still TONS, so be prepared). We had such a GREAT time! Ella especially loved meeting all the princesses (we met everyone she was hoping to except Belle, who we still got to see in the parade) and riding Dumbo...and she has already started planning our next trip :-). Her new favorite character is Tinkerbell and she was really excited that the Beast was at Disneyland too - she keeps telling me, "I didn't know the Beast would be there!" We were exhausted by the end of the day, but I think we all felt like we had managed to fit in everything we really wanted to do (and I highly recommend the use of Ridemax on your next trip to Disneyland or Disneyworld)!




























And one more from the night before, Meema with our little chick (thanks Chrissy for the extra pics!):

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so glad ridemax worked great for you. I always get nervous recommending something -- especially something that could make or break someone's very expensive vacation!!!!

janessa gibson said...

Looks like it was so much fun Marci! Your girls are too cute! I love the pic with Addie and Ella with the ear hats and on...

Sarah S said...

those pictures are so cute!! i'm glad you had such a fun time. (and I'm really impressed you drove all the way there!!)

The Nixon Family said...

HOW FUN!!! I want to go back and take my kids. Andrew loved it too, but he was not even two so he was freaked out by all the characters. It would be fun to see how he and Eva would react now. FYI, we are going to the GL spray park tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 and are eating cupcakes for Andrew's Bday if you want to come... If not, we'll see you Sat.

Minako said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!