Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday

The girls finally got to wear their cute Easter dresses! I just took a few pictures really quickly before rushing out the door for church and plan on trying to get some better ones, but here is what I managed that day. At least we got one of Addie smiling :-). The girls were still a little out of sorts at this point - they had yet to catch up on their sleep completely.


We went to my parents' house for Easter dinner after church and I just had to take a picture of my mom's cute table. Ella is always excited to see their house at each new holiday! Both my mom and my grandmother definitely have a gift for decorating and the ability to make anything look amazing. One thing I really missed when I left for college was all those little touches my mom added to everything. I only hope that someday I can exhibit just half of their talents! The good news for our girls is that Mike's mom also has a knack for making their home beautiful, so with all those genes in the pool, they were bound to pick up some - the odds are in their favor!

2 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

The dresses are SO SO cute on the girls!!! Is it mean that I adore the pictures of Addie pitching a fit?!

Amy said...

The girls look adorable. I love the dresses!