Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nothing Exciting

So, nothing exciting has been going on here. We are driving to CA with Mike's family for spring break with a stop at Disneyland before heading up to Fresno to visit lots and lots of family. I heard about this neat program called Ridemax through Jamie's blog and we decided to use it. I'll let you know what we think once we've gone to the park, but so far it's pretty cool and Jamie says while her family was at Disney World over Christmas break they never waited longer than 15 minutes for a ride - pretty impressive!
So, today I've been a little obsessed with figuring out our schedule for our one day there (since it's only one day we have to try and get all the things we want to do in) - but I've really loved it...it's been fun for me - maybe I should be a Disneyland trip planner!
Ella is getting so excited for the trip...today at dance they were doing their butterfly stretches and the teacher asked them each where they were flying - on Ella's turn she exclaimed, "Disneyland!" She also told me she wants to see Ariel with legs AND with a mermaid tale, so we'll see how that goes :-).
These are the only pictures we've taken lately...Mike took them Sunday before church.

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Ridemaxx sounds cool! It will be interesting to hear how it works out for you guys. I can't believe you're driving to California!!!! Bring on the portable DVD player... :) with lots and lots of movies for the kids!

Leighanna said...

You will definately have to tell me how the Ridemax works out. I am the ultimate Disney nerd, but I have never heard of this before. I hope you guys have tons of fun!!! (OH - in case you didn't know, there is a baby center at the end of Main Street on the right side near the Plaza Restaurant. They sell diapers, pacifiers, etc... in case you need something for Addie and don't want to leave the park to get it!!) You probably have discovered a lot of this already though!!! :o)