Saturday, April 26, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

The child care center at the gym has been having theme-days on Fridays and yesterday was crazy hair day so we decided to join in the fun. Ella did not think having crazy hair was such a good idea so we just curled it instead :-).


We came home to find that Allie and Stephanie had stopped by to surprise me for me birthday. Thanks guys, it made my day :-)!

I went to get my camera to take a picture of our 3 little ones together and Ashley knew just what to do when she saw me coming...Jace however was not in a picture-taking mood :-). I love how he is looking right at me, completely furious that I would dare to take his picture. Addie was focused on eating all of Ashley's animal cookies.The definition of leisure...in a hard plastic chair:

2 comments:

Leighanna said...

Happy Birthday Marci!! Hope you have a great day... I was going to call, but we have been moving all day and I found two seconds to get online while I wait for Reid to return!!!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Happy Birthday!!!