Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Favorite People

Miss Janet at the gym (who is so sweet and always thinks of the girls)...
and Miss Venitha at the library (Addie reaches out to be held by her the instant we see her, and Venitha holds her the whole time I help Ella pick her books out - such a help)...
They both call Ella and Addie their adopted grandchildren and we love them both very much. They make our days much more exciting and happy :-) and today I finally thought to get pictures with them!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

that's cute!! I had a favorite librarian that I would see each week when I was a child. I wish I had a picture with Rosemary - good for you for getting those pictures!

Heber and Chalonn said...

love those cute ladies....you are good to get a picture with them....I'm sure you made those cute little ladies day!