Friday, April 25, 2008

Persistance, Conquered, Thank You Katherine

I just couldn't decide what to title this entry so I just went with all of them :-)!
Addie recently discovered she could climb up our little slide...when she doesn't have shoes on that is. Yesterday she tried and tried to climb up with her shoes on to no avail, but she never gave up :-)!
We took off her shoes and she climbed up and down over and over again...obviously quite pleased with herself.





My friend Katherine came over for lunch yesterday bearing gifts for the girls. Ella fell instantly in love with her new dress and wore it the rest of the day - even when we went to run some errands in the afternoon. I fell quickly in love with Addie's little outfit. It is impossible to describe how difficult it is to work in a store filled with adorable outfits and not be able to buy everything you see :-), now I have one less outfit long for!


I just thought this little face was hilarious - she definitely has a mind of her own now!


We found these shoes at the 99cent store last week and Ella is also in love with them. I love finding surprises that only cost $1 :-)!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

She has such determination!

The Chrissy Herself said...

i love how she trips over the slide after ALL that effort of trying to conquer it! poor baby.

Sarah S said...

that video w/ the slide is pretty funny. working that hard must have made her feel so great in the end when she was able to climb up successfully...

Heber and Chalonn said...

I love your cute girls....love the video of persistence...I love that she didn't even complain...just worked at it...too cute!

Hope said...

Boy, talk about persistence! I don't know where in the world Miss Addie got that....too cute.