Sunday, April 27, 2008

Picture Practice

ALL DONE! There are lots of pictures (and it took me forever because we took so many pictures yesterday trying everything on the camera out - I had lots to sort through)...Ella and Addie spent some bonding time in Addie's room - can you tell they had fun?!
Mike and Ella made me some chocolate-peanut butter bars for my birthday...they were delicious! He is much better at making desserts then I am.

All ready for my birthday date (my mom and Hope babysat for us).
While on the date we got a new camera so we have spent all day today trying out different settings, etc. hoping to figure it all out:
Before church...



We ate yummy Hansen Tacos for dinner at my grandparents' house before presents and cake.




Addie got really mad when we left with the "frog pie" to cut it up...she didn't have to wait long before Great-Frog shared his with her though...Trying out the action settings on the camera and playing with shutter speed...we took sooo many pictures of Scott and Hope thrashing around - it was hilarious :-)!




Addie was fascinated by the little helicopters until one got too close and scared her; then she wanted nothing to do with them! (the exact moment is captured in the last photo)



Some bonding time reading with Great-Frog...
And sloppy good-bye kisses from Addie, she's still working on her "polite kiss" technique :-)!


Ella couldn't resist testing the pool's water temperature on our way out.
Congratulations on looking at all those pictures :-)! We went to the zoo today, so be prepared for another long post again tomorrow...I know everyone will be anxiously awaiting the big reveal!
(and thank you everyone for the birthday wishes too! I had a great birthday...I'm sad the weekend is over ;-)

7 comments:

McKell and John said...

Happy birthday Marci! I owe you a birthday lunch!

The Nixon Family said...

Happy Happy Day! I went brain dead this year. With Eva, my bro, my dad's bdays and my Cabo trip I have only had one thing on my mind. Hope you had fun! Happy Birthday!

Heber and Chalonn said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend...Happy Birthday! Cute pics by the way...the camera looks like a nice one....

JJ & Allison said...

As always, you look so beautiful in all of those pictures. The sad picture of Addie made my heart break. Love all the pictures, you are my type of blogger....I've always been one for details...and it makes me feel okay about spying in on your life.

Kim said...

What a hot mama you are! Happy late birthday!

California Blakes said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great weekend!

Wireman said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I hope it was a great day.