Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today is....


We have had a busy week so far...it's funny how missing one day of your normal routine can throw you off so much. I think I have finally grasped the fact that today is Wednesday, not Tuesday :-)!

Addie now likes to put on her jewelry by herself...and take it off...and put it on...

Hmmm, what else can I find to climb up on? Oh, perfect! And you could have guessed it from this picture...she is not yet over her climbing on the coffee table obsession, although she has learned to get herself off it without getting hurt (...so far).
There is nothing like a picnic with a friend on a nice day! Ella and Angelina took full advantage today.
My mom finished the girls' dresses for Brittany's wedding, so after their bath tonight Ella tried hers on - we had to make sure it fit :-)! She told me it was a princess dress and spun around and around enjoying its "poofiness."



4 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

The dresses are PERFECT! She did such an outstanding job on them!! I cannot wait to see the girls in them!

Heber and Chalonn said...

Wow...your mom is an amazing seamstress! The dress is beautiful head to toe!

Wireman said...

It's a beautiful dress for a
beuatiful girl!

Sarah S said...

Darling dress! And I love the naked bum shot - so cute!