Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yet Another...

I have been tagged by Janessa, and I'm always game to fill one out so just skip this post if you're not game to read yet another :-)!

you're feeling: anxious to see my family, they'll be back anytime!
to your left: a wall (with a calendar hanging on it)
on your mind: hurry and download Blurb so I can get to work!
last meal included: chicken, green beans, rice and yummy ice cream (thanks mom!)
the weather: perfect - sunny and clear but not too hot yet
something you have a collection of: CDs (read yesterday's post) and little girl clothes (I can't resisit)
a smell that cheers you up: my girls after their baths (and of course something tasty cooking)
a smell that can ruin your mood: throw-up!?!
how long since you last shaved: 1 day
the current state of your hair: pulled back in a bun
the largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): a lamp and Oakland Athletics 1989 World Champions plaque are tied
which section you head for first in a bookstore: children's
something you're craving: good nachos
your general thoughts on the presidential race: I'm past the point of caring until we know who will be representing the parties for sure
how many times have you been hospitalized this year: ZERO!
favorite place to go for a quiet moment: outside to read
you've always secretly thought you'd be a good: back-up dancer or singer...if only I had some more talent...I'd take either as my dream job!
something that freaks you out a little: the thought of having teenagers
something you've eaten too much of lately: chips, but I love them so I can't and won't stop
you have never: taken a vacation with just our little family and I want to do that this summer

Now I tag: Chrissy, Mckell, Sarah, and Brooke

No comments: