Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beginners Luck!?!

So, I recently posted about signing up for some contests. Well, I spent the next day entering quite a few different contests (the most fun being one where you had to select what you would buy if you won $300 to spend on Clinique's website, and they actually send the winner their list). Well, it's been a week now and I hadn't heard anything and wasn't thinking much about them when I got an email with the title:
You Won The Frog and the Princess/Popular Baby Products Giveaway!‏
My first thoughts: "What?! I did?! That was a good one!"
So there you have it, my first round of contests and it actually paid off! I won $50 to spend on The Frog and The Princess. They have such cute, cute stuff and most of it is actually pretty reasonable. I am waiting to hear back from them about how I actually claim my prize and if I automatically get the items I selected or if I can look back through and make sure that is what I want. When I entered the contest these are the items I said I would buy if I won - pretty cute! This contest was sponsored through the site Popular Baby Products...check it out!

4 comments:

Kayley said...

awesome marc! that stuff is SO cute

Sarah S said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! Isn't it fun to win one of these??

By the way, I got my mei tai and I'm still deciding if I like it... my feeling is that I would prefer the kind with buckles rather than big pieces of material that you tie in knots/bows. Eli thinks it's fun when I carry him around the house in it.

I think I may sell the mei tai and get a beco butterfly instead.

Random comment, I know. :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Now I want to enter them all too, what did you do, just google free contest giveaways. That is great, those frames are my favorite. Post what you end up getting.

Sara Jean said...

marci, this is so cool! Way to go! Did you hear anything about the car seat you wanted? I guess I'll have to jump on the bandwagon and try and win some stuff too!