Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hooray for Janna!

I was put in charge of finding the photographer for Kayley's wedding, which was actually turning out to be quite stressful! I wasn't having much luck finding someone with the style we wanted and I emailed Janna, my friend from my Uganda study abroad, to get some advice and ask about prices to look for since she does amazing photography in Orlando. She mentioned possibly coming out to do the wedding herself and my mom, sister and I all jumped right on that :-)! I have long admired Janna's pictures and secretly wished that I had her talent. We are so excited! It is so nice to know we won't have to worry about how the pictures will turn out! Hooray for Janna!
Janna's Blog
Janna Beecher Photography
Some of my personal faves from her blog...



3 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

Ooooo! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see how these pics turn out!

Diane said...

Janna's work looks wonderful, I visited her website. Aren't we lucky to have talented friends like jackie and janna?

Sara Jean said...

Super cute photography!! Way to go, Marci! That's so exciting that she'll be taking photos at the Kalyee's wedding and she's your friend. Where is she from? I want her to come take pictures of Jasper.