Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been Tagged again

I know many of you probably don't enjoy reading all my tags, but I actually enjoy filling them out most of the time, so here we go again. You can thank Amy for this one!

1. 10 Years Ago...
I was finishing my junior year of high school. I was still determined to play volleyball in college and become a doctor and was ecstatic to be a senior! I was also preparing for my first international traveling experience to Ecuador with a group of students and my awesome AP Biology teacher (Mr. Triveline-one of those teachers that really makes an impression on you) with Save the Rainforest. That trip and experience were the single greatest influence in deciding my International Development major.

2. On My To-Do List for Today...
Make dinner, unload the dishwasher, play with the girls, edit my pictures from yesterday, watch So You Think You Can Dance!

3. Three Bad Habits of Mine...
1.I interrupt Mike's stories sometimes and spoil the ending - not on purpose though.
2.Blogging Addict
3.I say words incorrectly (ambliance and Chipolte for example). I have been trying really hard to not do this so the girls don't inherit my bad habit!

4. Places I lived....
(in chronological order...)
various parts of San Diego, CA
Redlands, CA
Baldwinsville, NY
Flower Mound, TX
Gurnee, IL
Provo, UT
Houston & Katy, TX

5. Places I have worked...
GAP
Mandarin Veterinary Clinic
Ice Cream Parlor (Cold Stone Style! Yum!)
BYU Independent Study
Kaplan
Saturday's Child Resale Shop
Gymboree

6. Three Things People Don't Know About Me...
I think all secrets have been revealed in other tags, hmmm...
1.When I was little I used to daydream about being on the show KIDS Incorporated or being pulled on stage to sing at a Neil Diamond concert.
2.My body unfortunately cannot tell when it is full, I can eat and eat and eat! Good thing I have a good metabolism and like to work out.
3.I really want to go on the show The Amazing Race!

I tag Chrissy, Kayley (this will give you something to blog about!), Kim and Sarah S.

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

Sorry, I'm lame and not doing a tagged list again. But thank you for tagging me - maybe I'll do it next time...

Amy said...

It was nice getting to know you a little better. Also, congrats on your win. Very exciting! We need to get together and go to the pool.

Kim said...

I LOVE Amazing Race too! Wanna be partners?