Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost

Lost is definitely the show I most look forward to each week and we just finished the season finale...so sad. I love that it is like watching a little movie each week and hate that at the end of each episode I feel slightly more confused than when it began. I had know idea who Jeremy was going to be at the end of the episode (I won't spoil it for those who have yet to watch) but it definitely caught me off guard! How do they expect us to wait months and months and months to find out more?! If you don't watch Lost, my advice is to start at the beginning and catch up before next season - you won't regret it! (and it does get less sci-fi feeling after the first 2 seasons)

4 comments:

rusted sun said...

I love Lost too! I didn't watch the episode last night but we recorded it and will watch it tonight. I started watching the show when I was prego and sick. I watched all the past seasons online. There were days when I felt awful and would stay in bed and watch 4 or 5 episodes in a day. Now I have to wait every week to see what is going to happen next.

I'm excited to see what happened last night.
-Alisa

Stephanie said...

I got into it this season, and I think I'm pretty caught up now. Did you see the two alternate endings on Good Morning America this morning? I'm glad they didn't have to use either of the alternates, but I was pretty surprised.

Sara Jean said...

I'm sad it's over too! We'll have to do some discussing of Locke when we are at the beach house. What in the world happened to him!!?? Crazy season finale.

Heber and Chalonn said...

Lost is our number one show too. We won't miss it for anything! So, I was a totally surprised at Jeremy too, but now I'm so LOST!!!