Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day


We went to my parents' house for a Memorial Day BBQ. The food was tasty (check out: Spinach and Strawberry Salad) and the time was relaxing. Girl talk was all about plans for Kayley's August wedding - decisions, decisions, decisions!
Can you tell I'm trying to get the most out of the girls' 4th of July outfits? I'm thinking: Memorial Day, Flag Day, 4th of July, Pioneer Day, Labor Day, etc. :-)! I totally spaced on bringing our swimsuits so Ella spent all day swimming in her panties. Grandad was her hero and stayed in the pool with her for hours!
It looks like this year Ella is going to be the one to love the water and Addie the one to be terrified. Maybe next year they will both enjoy it! Mike was shooting pictures all day long...














5 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are so so cute! What a fun picnic.

The Chrissy Herself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chrissy Herself said...

I will miss the pictures of Ella and Addie holding hands and Addie completely SICK of it. I LOVE scrolling through those shots and seeing Addie pitching a complete fit. I just love it!

Amy said...

The dresses are so cute.

Heber and Chalonn said...

Where on earth did you get these adorable dresses?