Saturday, May 17, 2008

One More Cool Day

We have been lucky enough to enjoy a couple more cool days before the heat and humidity are here to stay. We took advantage of the great weather yesterday playing at the park (have I mentioned I love my zoom :-). Sheree, McKell and Jamie's kids are in the pictures....




I LOVE this picture! I actually was trying to take a picture of Johnny and Addie because he was being so sweet with her. She was walking toward the parking lot and he was staying right with her in a protective way. I don't remember what happened, but Addie is very dramatic so he possibly tried to hold her hand or stop her from walking further and then he saw me across the park trying to take the picture and gave me this great look :-).





2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Darling pictures!! What kind of camera do you have?

The Nixon Family said...

so cute! it was fun. it might have to become our friday ritual.