Friday, May 16, 2008

Scott and Hope's Band Concert



Last night the girls and I attended Scott and Hope's spring band performance. I was debating about whether or not to go because it started at 7pm, which is when I put Ella and Addie down. However, when I asked Ella if she wanted to go she was really excited, so off we went. The pictures of Scott and Hope coming off stage are blurry I know (I'm still getting used to switching modes on the camera) but I liked that they show them with their instruments (the Bass clarinet and Bassoon respectively). Here are the rest of us enjoying the show...




Addie was walking with high knees for some reason between bands...
I've posted all the video clips from the actual concert on my YouTube account (just search marci6tx and it brings up all my videos), so you can view them there (that is mainly for my family :-)

1 comment:

The Chrissy Herself said...

Hope's instrument is bigger than she is! :)