Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday and Show Schedule



The time has come for all the Season Finales of my current shows and the introduction of the summer schedule. Growing up I didn't watch a lot of TV, but I sure make up for it now! The girls go to bed and I am ready to get my fill of mindless entertainment (except for Lost, which really does require some thinking! I promise :-). Since I have nothing else to blog about today, this is what you get....
Shows I'm Sad are Ending:
- America's Next Top Model
- The Bachelor
- Brothers and Sisters
- Desperate Housewives
- The Hills
- Lost
- The Office
- Survivor
Shows I'm Anxiously Awaiting to Start:
- The Baby Borrowers
- The Bachelorette
- Last Comic Standing
- The Mole
- So You Think You Can Dance (my summer favorite!)
- Step it Up and Dance (is actually half way through their season)
So, the good news for me is there are less shows (so far) that I want to watch. Maybe I'll spend that extra time doing something more productive :-) - we'll see.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm going to miss my shows too!

chloe_rocks said...

hey marc maybe u can make the girls something like a sweater for winter or clothes like that but that is just my idea ( i recomend it, it would be fun)