Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wedding Sneak Peak

I stole these pictures from Jackie's blog. She is Chrissy's friend from the good old days and has an amazing eye for taking pictures! Jackie got so many great shots - there are several I want to get prints of. Hopefully I'll have more to share later...and hopefully we'll be able to save the ones Mike took too :-)!




When we put Ella and Addie on the swing together they were both terrified of falling off - these were some of my favorite pictures :-)! They looked adorable in their dresses too - thanks Mom! Oh, and there were other people at the wedding too (including a bride and groom!)...


3 comments:

JJ & Allison said...

That first one of Addie is a treasure. Just priceless. I hope you can recover all of your pictures, I would be devastated too.

Sarah S said...

those are really great pictures!! I'm glad you have some fun ones from other people at least. That totally stinks to lose the pictures from your camera...

Kirsten said...

Your girls are so adorable! The one of them scared on the swing is too cute.