Sunday, June 1, 2008

6 YEARS !?!

6 years ago today Mike and I were married in the Orlando, FL temple. It's quite strange to think it has been that long...it makes me feel old :-)! I am so thankful we have each other and look forward to many more years to come! I don't want to get all mushy, but I will say, I love you Mike!
Here's a glimpse back at our timeline of love (these are pictures of pictures):
2001, Dating in good old Provo, UT.
Married June 1, 2002.
One Year: Navy Pier in Chicago.
Two Years: Very pregnant with Ella and vacationing with Mike's family in the Dominican Republic.
Three Years: Mike's parents watched Ella so we could escape to Monterey, CA.
Four Years: I don't have any pictures of us by ourselves from that whole summer! And Mike's parents actually watched Ella again that year so we could explore Austin, TX. This family picture will have to do (I'm 3 months prego with Addie girl).
Five Years: The Oakland A's came to play in Houston. Go A's Go!
Six Years: Nothing too exciting, but still in Love :-)

7 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Congrats! We just hit our 6 year 2 months ago.

The Chrissy Herself said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! I love you both and love how big our little family is getting! ...someday I'll make a contribution too ;)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations guys, what a great life you two are together.

Diane said...

I loved your anniversary photo journal! You two are such a great couple...talented, hard-working, and great parents to the cutest girls in the world. I am so glad you have each other to take this journey with. Much love to you both!

Heber and Chalonn said...

Can't believe 6 years have gone by...crazy! You two are super cute and I love the photo through time post!

Sarah S said...

Happy Anniversary!! It's fun to look back and see those pictures from when you were dating - so cute.

JJ & Allison said...

I love your pictures. You both look so happy. Congratulations.