Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bon Voyage!

I head out early in the morning for the airport...Portland, here I come :-)! Although I know I will miss my girlies and Mike, I have been sooo looking forward to this get away - especially on trying days like yesterday (when I kept thinking, "when does my plane come?!"). Today as I was making my list of things to bring I put Ella's journal on my list, since I am once again behind on my monthly entry, and then thought, "What if something happens to me on the trip and she never gets the journal back?" so I think I'll leave it here and write in it when I get back - just to be on the safe side :-).



How could I not miss those cute faces?! Well, I should be packing right now but instead I'm squeezing in this one last blog entry and watching So You Think You Can Dance at the same time - I don't know how I'm expected to be at all productive with these 2-hour episodes!
I'm sure I will go through blogging withdrawals, but I have given Mike permission to post anything he deems worthy while we're gone too...maybe he'll really do it :-)!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Have fun on your trip! I will be very impressed if Mike blogs while you're gone. Ben has zero interest in contributing to our blog :)

Pineapple Hill said...

Have fun and don't worry about the home front while you're away. Enjoy your girl time!