Friday, June 27, 2008

Ella and Addie Catch-Up

I know you have probably forgotten what Ella and Addie look like! Well, they are still really cute :-)! Here are some long awaited pictures now that I am almost caught back up to where my normal life should be...


Mike took the girls to visit his family in San Antonio while I was gone last weekend and Ella was attacked by fire ants while trying to enjoy her picnic - poor thing! Our neighborhood here has a "fire ant week" where we all cover our lawns with fire ant killer (obviously I completely know what I am talking about) and it seems to help with our problem here. Yesterday Ella was a little hesitant about walking in the grass though!
Addie came walking in with Ella's dress up shoes on - she LOVES to put on all of our shoes and try and walk :-).
Look at these little baby blue jays! So cute! Part of why I love having big trees all around our neighborhood is all the birds - we have dove nests in most of our trees too.

Ella has been singing along to every song she hears lately so I tried to catch a couple on video - they aren't the greatest, but you get the idea :-)...
You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me, Aladdin
Hey There Delilah, Plain White T's
A Whole New World, Aladdin

No comments: