Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kayley and Scott

I met up with Kayley and Scott bright and early this morning (and I mean EARLY!) to take some pictures of them for their wedding invitations. All I know is I'm glad Janna is taking the pictures at the wedding - talk about pressure :-). I'm so thankful we found some good places to take the shots and that we got some cute ones...for the invitation and just for fun too.




Scott had the idea to do a jumping picture and this was our first shot. I LOVE it :-)! How did he jump so straight? It looks like a giant picked him up from his head and he's just hanging there!
After a brief tutorial from Kayley and some practice...
He mastered the art of the "picture jump" - they got some air :-)!


6 comments:

Amy said...

The pictures look great! Thanks for your help at Gymboree last night and for coming to my shower. I look forward to getting more deals at Gymboree!

The Chrissy Herself said...

These are great pics Marci! You did such a good job! And I love how much their personalities come through in the some of them... they are an adorable couple!

The Nixon Family said...

Ok, you are GREAT! Where did you find that old garage door to take it in front of? Love it! They are great pix. PROFESSIONAL!

Marci said...

We were downtown by the Toyota Center just keeping our eye out for some good places and saw it - I loved it and am so glad we came across it!
Thanks for the compliments :-) I was really nervous we wouldn't get any good ones, but they are both pretty photogenic so it's hard to take a bad picture of them :-)!

Pineapple Hill said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for taking the time to find such great locations.

McKell and John said...

Great job! I am so impressed! What camera do you have again? LOVE THEM!