Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Twilley Lives On

I got some interesting responses to my last Bachelorette review, so I thought I'd do another. Those of you who made fun of me for watching this INTENSE, brain-stimulating show are going to wish you were a viewer too after reading a few of these :-)! So good old Twilley made it through again, but did at least seem less like a stalker this week. Maybe my problem is that I can't get past his name (I mean really,who names their son Twilley?). I really liked Richard (he is a science teacher after all) but if Deanna wasn't into him I'm glad she cut him now instead of letting him get more attached. Poor guy. And good riddance to Ron is all I have to say about that one - the way he spoke always seemed a little condescending to me.I know people were up in arms about how Ryan treated Jeremy last week, and although I admit it was a little much, I think it is really annoying that Jeremy, who was already safe with his rose, went to interrupt other people's one-on-one time. It is quite obvious that Deanna really likes Jeremy, but something about him bugs me and doesn't seem quite right. I know he'll be around for awhile but I really don't want him to win! I am NOT a Jeremy fan! My personal faves are Jesse (the snowboarder who definitely won't win), Jason (single dad) and Brian (football coach who needs to open up stat if he wants to stick around). So, there you have it, my take on the Bachelorette :-)!
*for non-viewers, bold names appear in the photos**

11 comments:

Amy said...

Since Jeff was out of town last night and nothing else was on, I watched the last half. I don't know anything about anyone and so maybe I'll watch it again next week. Thanks for the update! I also watched the Mole, did you?

The Chrissy Herself said...

Mom and I think that Ron is a weirdo and were happy to see him go, and we both liked Jeremy for a while, but now he is beginning to bug us. My favorite is Graham, I think he is so hot and is a baseball player for cryin' out loud! Mom's fav is Brian, the football coach. Both guys need to open up though.

Marci said...

I like Graham too - he is cute (I think he plays Basketball though). I just think he has commitment issues.

The Chrissy Herself said...

ohp, you're right. basketball. which makes him less cute.

Allie said...

I'm with you on the Jeremy thing, it bugged me he interrupted too and something is weird about him. Graham is way cute but won't last. Love Jason and the football coach. Next week looks emotional and exciting.

Leighanna said...

Usually people with commitment issues are afraid of getting hurt - so Graham needs to open up more... He won't win because of it. Jason is my favorite. I think it will come down to him and Jeremy.

Tecia said...

I am really loving this bachelorette...way better than the last bachelor...I was just telling my sister today that Jason and Brian are my picks. Jeremy I totally don't understand....I guess the attraction's thing's there...they do kind of look like each other. Wasn't that so sweet of her to name a star after Tyler? Anyway...Tyson's out of town and I'm home all day with me and the kiddos by ourselves so my shows at night become my company...and I'm loving this one...

Kirsten said...

I've been off the Bachelorette for quite a while now, but you have me intrigued again :)

Stephanie said...

I always thought about you when the science teacher was on :) Poor guy, and how weird of her to just go around town in the carriage alone and sad. You don't "have a case of the Twillies"? HaHa, I don't like that name either, and something about him is weird. I do like Jeremy, attorney from Dallas, have a lot in common. The way they are pushing him though makes me think they are leading us to assume it is him and it probably isn't.

The Nixon Family said...

I am SO with you on every points. I loved Richard and think he is such a great guy. Jeremy is a bit off. I want the single dad to win. But, in the end I think Deanna is just a little too intense about this. she needs to chill a bit.

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who watches this stuff. I love Jason and Brian too, but Brian needs to step up and make a move to get more of Deannas attention before it's too late. Especially with Jeremy around. I too miss the science teacher...he seemed like such a good guy! Graham has issues, but sometimes these girls like the guys with issues. Can't wait to see what Deanna is crying about next week!