Monday, July 7, 2008

COOL enough!

When I went outside yesterday morning I was pleasantly surprised at how cool and NOT humid it felt! We took full advantage (this IS a rare occurence afterall) and went to a park. We were there about 30 minutes and by the time we left the weather had kicked it back into full gear - we were HOT!







This slide was HUGE and was definitely the most popular attraction at the park for the girlies! Addie loved it just as much as Ella and Ella loved being the BIG sister and helping Addie go down.











There were ants eating a beetle, but the beetle wasn't completely dead yet. I tried to flip him over and help him escape but he already had some other problems and the poor guy was a goner.
This is my FAVORITE picture :-)! Ella was being sooo cute and Addie was actually letting her help. I love watching them together when they are being so sweet.



Whatever Ella can do, Addie must do too...and she usually manages quite well :-).

So fun...until you bump heads...then you know it's time to go.

6 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

how fun, where is that park?

janessa gibson said...

Cute, cute. I love it when my little girls play together too. So sweet.

Marci said...

It's in the George Bush park - off Westheimer Parkway. You pass all the soccer fields and turn right at the light.

Diane said...

lately, i am struck by how mature ella is looking. her face is really beautiful!

Sarah S said...

I love great outdoor kids pictures! Those are beautiful. The colors are really wonderful and your girls are so cute.

The Chrissy Herself said...

Addie finally has hair you can play with!!!!! I love that she can be super cute and girlie, but hate it that she is growing up so fast :( time to have another little one guys!