Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cutest Shoes EVER!

Tonight I was trying on all the shoes in Addie's closet to see which ones fit, which were close to fitting and which were way too big (she and Ella were born during opposite seasons so it has made the hand-me-down situation a little tricky). Luckily Addie LOVES shoes and is perfectly content to let me try on pair after pair. She even does a little walk around her room and then will come sit back down with me in the closet for the next pair (clothes, on the other hand, are a different story). A few months ago when I was at work we found a random box of stuff in the back and quite a few pairs of these shoes were in there. When we price checked them they were only $2.99 ($2.39 with my discount) and although I had no idea what she could wear them with, I got some for Addie - I can't resist a bargain! Tonight we tried them on and I am in love! They are so cute on her little feet and Addie loves them too - they are shiny and have little rubber bumps on the soles that make noise when she walks, just like dress up shoes :-). I have a feeling we will be wearing these often when it cools down a little. Good thing I bought them in two sizes (since they were such a good deal!) so they'll definitely last her all winter long!

5 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

Those little red shoes are so, so cute. There's just something about "Red Shoe"

Diane said...

I am a great fan of the show "What Not To Wear" and Stacey and Clinton say, "Every girl needs a pair of red shoes, they go with everthing!".....even a diaper :)

chloe_rocks said...

hey marci did you happen to see if those shoes came in my sise :)

Marci said...

Unfortunately they were just in baby sizes so even Ella didn't get any :-(!

Hope said...

I love the last picture it looks like she is modeling!