Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Survey on...Reality Shows

So, I loved having a survey posted on my blog and had to come up with something else when the grocery budget one ended. What else is more fitting from the girl obsessed with The Bachelorette than a reality show survey? Be sure to vote for your current favorite. I thought about making it a multiple vote poll, because it really is so hard to choose just one, but decided the results would be more revealing if people really had to narrow it down.
I personally voted for Hopkins, which I only saw for the first time last week. Somehow I had heard nothing about this show and I'm really mad I missed a few episodes! I found the show fascinating.
My runners-up would be So You Think You Can Dance and The Baby Borrowers.
While looking online to see what shows are on right now (surprisingly I don't actually watch EVERY show I listed on the poll :-), I came across a new show by Mark Burnett (the Survivor guy) that starts at the end of this month called Jingles. It sounds promising and I'll definitely be tuning in!

3 comments:

michele cabiness said...

I voted for wipeout for Aaron. I have never seen that kid laugh so hard or so long in his life. I should tape it and post a clip on my blog!

Diane said...

I'm not watching any reality shows at this time, but I am anxiously awaiting the new Survivor and The Amazing Race. I am interested in Hopkins, so I will look forward to watching it tonight...thanks for the tip, I hadn't heard of it :)

Stephanie said...

After sharing an obsession over the Bachelorette with you, we are now so different....