Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Last Play Day

Yesterday we had Andrew and Eva over to play one last time...








This is an activity I learned from Sheree...painting the fence with water...the kids intiated it this time all on their own.




Eva LOVED playing in Ella's room and spent the day walking around with as many purses and babies she could carry, while wearing various pairs of Ella's shoes.
She had been upstairs by herself for a little while and it got quiet so I went to see what she was up to and found her like this :-). I don't know if she was trying to tell me she was tired or if she just wanted a fun challenge so climbed on in.


I love this video of Ella and Andrew because it really shows how well they play together. They didn't fight at all this whole day (and that says something for 4-year olds!)!
A little hide-n-seek...


And time to say good-bye :-(...




4 comments:

Diane said...

what a precious friendship. i feel a sad that they are moving away :(

Sarah S said...

that video is so cute! eli sat here on my lap watching them jump and was totally entertained. it's so sad when close friends move away! one of my good friends moved last weekend, so the rest of us got together on Monday night for ice cream to cheer up!

Kim said...

Ella and Andrew are just cute. I espeically love the painting party in underwear only. I'M sad your friends are moving!

The Nixon Family said...

Boo hoo. Those pix are so great. Thanks for capturing the moment!