Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quotable

I love a good quote...I used to be a little obsessed and the back of my journals have pages and pages of them. I don't have anything specific to blog about today and I came across a quote I really liked in a magazine last week...

"The key to finding joy in loving others is to focus on giving love, not on getting it...Receiving love is a beautiful result of loving others, but the pure joy of love comes from having a loving attitude, no matter what we get in return."
- Gary Chapman

6 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

What a coincidence. My mom and I were just talking about that ideal on the phone last night. I love the quote.

Codi said...

I don't remember where I heard this, but one of my favorite "silly" quotes is...People who think they know it all annoy those of us who do.

Coby

Diane said...

I love your quote!

This is the only quote I have written in my scriptures:

"Don't do anything you wouldn't be willing to see your children do" Brigham Young

Marci said...

Thanks for sharing those quotes...they are both great ones :-)!

Eric, Janae, Kallie, & Sadie said...

Quotes are definitely the best, they always make you a little better, ya know? Ok, so I invited Sara and Liz, but I have a favor to ask, if you get a chance will you send a message to Liz and have her invite me to her blog at ericence@gmail.com.

Pineapple Hill said...

I really love that quote you shared today. One of my favorites' is: Don't do whatever you like ~ Like whatever you do.
It really helps me when I need an attitude adjustment!