Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Special

Since I didn't take any pictures yesterday I went a little overboard today :-). When you have your camera sitting by you everything seems picture-worthy though! The girls ready for the day...


Miss Janet at the gym gave Ella and Addie some little dogs earlier this week and Addie is in LOVE with hers :-).
Ella went to a stake primary activity this morning and they made this banner for President Monson. Luckily one of her friends was there so Ella had no problem staying by herself :-).


Ella brought a cookie home from the activity and I usually grab a treat for Addie too (because she has to have whatever Ella does) but there were A LOT of kids (and it was only half the stake, the other half was coming later) so we just did our best to get Ella a cookie and get out of there. On the way home Ella was working on her cookie and although we had given Addie a few bites walking out to the car, when I buckled her in I told her that was all...this resulted...
I had to pull over only seconds after leaving the church to (take these pictures and) put the cookie away for Ella to eat in privacy later on. The chocolate chips were a little melty, so it wasn't really a great car treat anyway, right? Poor Addie girl. Later as we played in Addie's room she found some sunglasses and had a blast.



I am so glad that Addie has finally decided that reading books is fun. Ella, on the other hand, has always been a book lover!





Addie has been talking a lot more recently and has a pretty cute little voice, if I do say so myself :-). My favorite thing is when she does a mad yell she immediately follows it by saying, "Nice." (She can say "help" and I've been trying to teach her to say that instead of yelling. So, when she does yell I say, "Addie, be nice, say help please." She is catching on, but so far still yells and then reminds herself to be nice afterward) These are a couple things I was able to get on video while we were in her room...

5 comments:

Amy said...

I loved the picture of Addie crying. It is hard to be the young one sometimes.

Hey, I've tried a couple of your recipes. They were yummy. Tomorrow we are having the Curried Chicken. I can't wait.

Would you like to meet at the pool one day next week? Let me know if you are free.

Pineapple Hill said...

It looks like that primary activity was really fun. I still can't believe Ella is in primary. She is so cute. I LOVE the little picture of Addie and the videos too!

Sarah S said...

Your post was not boring!! :) I love all of the cute pictures of your girls. Addie does have a cute voice (and Ella too!).

The sign for Pres. Monson was so cute! I will watch for it in the Ensign or Friend... I hope someone submits it!

michele cabiness said...

I have a picture or two of each of my kids crying and they are some of my favorites! Addie saying sorry is so cute! All Elsie will say is the first part of any word.

Melissa said...

I am sorry we missed the Primary activity. We were supporting Ethan at his Triathlon, but would have been nice to be able to do both. It looks like it was really nice. I love the pictures. I love all your pictures. You are quite the photographer.