Thursday, July 31, 2008

Temple Trip

Last night I was able to go up to the Houston Temple with Kayley and Scott. Mike had to work so he wasn't able to be there and I left BOTH girls in the care of my little brother Scott. I must admit I was a little nervous :-), he is a 14-year-old boy after all, but he managed them both like a pro! Mexican food is always a must for my family and it was an extra special treat for me enjoying all adult conversation during the meal. I am so excited for Kayley and Scott's wedding (only 8 days to go!)! They are such a wonderful couple and I'm so glad they found each other (she can thank us later for moving to Katy so they could meet!).



When I went to spy on the girls when I got home I found Addie like this:

9 comments:

Melissa said...

You gotta love mommy alone time. Glad you were able to get out. Your family looks like so much fun too.

The Chrissy Herself said...

Congrats to Kayley and Scott! How great they were able to go through together!

Sarah S said...

You and Kayley have such cute dresses! And that pic of Addie is pretty funny. I love seeing the way little kids sleep...

Diane said...

What a special day! It is one of those we call "a parent pay day"!!

Christina & Enrico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Bambina said...

A perfect 10 to your brother for doing such a good job baby-sitting!

Your dress is soo cute!

Pineapple Hill said...

I'm sad that Mike had to work but so happy you were able to be there. I'm sure Kayley will always remember that. Thanks Scotto!

Sara Jean said...

How wonderful! Only eight days? That's coming up fast! Hope all the last minute preparations go alright.

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.