Monday, July 21, 2008

You Just Never Know

You never know what Ella will do...most of the time she is pretty shy and quiet, but every now and then she surprises me. We were swimming today and during adult swim Ella told me she wanted to go sit on the edge with her feet in the water. I told her that was fine as long as she stayed on the edge. She walked waaaay down to the opposite end of the pool and joined this little family, sitting RIGHT next to them. She looked so cute - I zoomed in as far as a could to take a picture.


Ella and Johnny...and baby Livy rockin' her new shades
I couldn't leave Addie out of the picture taking :-).
I ALWAYS know how Addie will be when we are out and about and today was no exception. She quickly made friends with anyone sitting in the shallow end of the pool - she walks right up to them no question about it!

4 comments:

Sarah S said...

those pics w/ ella and the family are so cute!!

Jaimee said...

So adorable!

Pineapple Hill said...

That is so cute that Ella went right over there. I can't believe how big Baby Livy is! I love Ella and Addie's matching swimsuits.

Melissa said...

I need a new camera really really bad. I love all your cute pictures. And it is always nice knowing someone who takes more pictures than I do.