Monday, August 4, 2008

Add it to my Favorites

Mike and I just watched Dan In Real Life and I really, REALLY liked it! I'm not a good movie critic (I am easily entertained and that is really my only criteria when watching a movie), but I thought this movie was SO cute and it had a great soundtrack too (I added some songs to my playlist). Although Mike knows he is NOT allowed to get married again if I die, I still enjoyed the story of Dan looking for love again while trying to parent 3 daughters :-).

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Oh, I LOVE this movie too.
We saw it in the theater but I just "On Demanded" it the other day. It has such a great soundtrack too.

"Put it on my tab." :)

Adams Family said...

LOVED this movie!!
...and the music is so great!
i pretty much hate movies that have anything to do with a spouse dying...but this one was different.
you are too funny...(i made my husband promise the same thing...Ü)

The Nixon Family said...

I love this movie too. I watched it last night. Crazy. How funny is he? You just feel so bad for the poor guy the whole movie.