Monday, August 11, 2008

Ella is an Official Princess

Well, something very exciting happened tonight in Ella's world...she found out she is an actual princess! We were reading a Disney Golden Book version of Cinderella and found out that her real name is Ella. She is referred to as such in the first few pages and it then explains that everyone began calling her Cinderella after her step-mother made her clean all the time causing her to be always covered in cinders. Needless to say, Ella went to bed with a big smile on her face tonight :-)!


(these are from our March trip to Disneyland...amazing how much older Ella already looks!)

5 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

That is so cute. I had never read that before!

Steve said...

I love that! How fun for Ella!

Christina Bambina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Bambina said...

I'm a Disney Princess freak! Go Ella! (Last time we went to Disneyland, I stood in line to get pix with the disney princesses too! That was last year!) And I tried on Cinderella's Dress at her castel!

Jaimee said...

How sweet!
And we were in Disney at the same time...I wish we were back there right now!