Saturday, August 30, 2008

How Addie Entertains herself

Greetings from San Antonio :-). In the 2 1/2 short days we are here I plan to:
- Finish Pride and Prejudice (I have read 60 pages thus far)
- write in Ella's journal
- write in Addie's journal
- read the 3 magazines I brought
- run everyday
Totally accomplishable, right?! Probably not. I don't know what I was thinking when I brought everything with me, but if Gustav keeps turning towards Houston, maybe we'll be stuck here for a little while.
I did email myself my last set of pictures so I could get caught up on my posting while here, so here is the first post from afar:
Talking to her friends:

Looking cute, but not holding still long enough for me to truly capture the cuteness:

Getting everything situated for her latest discovery:

Pushing the chairs to locations that help her get what she wants:


Happy 19 months old yesterday Addie girl! We love your crazy, independent and silly ways!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

How cute! I love that she is talking to her "friends"! What is it that she wanted? A snack? And did she get it?

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Cute pictures! I wish Kylee would keep herself occupied like that instead of writing on my walls and getting into my makeup.

Diane said...

You are doing great on your San Antonio goals so far! You ran this morning, wrote in journals, read Pride and Prejudice (and a magazine too, I think). way to go!
I love Addie in that dress!

Pineapple Hill said...

I can't believe Addie is already 19 months old! Did you get your cell phone issue resolved???
Give Diane and everyone a hug for me. I'm jealous you get to stay in that gorgeious house!