Thursday, August 14, 2008

Passing It Along

Just a couple tidbits for you...
My brother Mack's latest campaign video:

And this is a new site my mom's neighbor Julie told
us about, La Bump.
It works a lot like Craigslist does, but is specifically for maternity, baby and kid items. There are some good deals listed in the Houston area right now, such as a Combi double stroller for $75 and a wicker bassinet for $50 (after working for a couple years at a resale shop I know those are GREAT prices). It is just getting started, so check it out and see if it is in a city near you!

1 comment:

Christina Bambina said...

I just can't get over "little mark" (I know he hated that) being such a manly man! He always did like playing with GI-Joe's and stuff like that.
All I can say is that he would totally have my vote! Looks like he is very concerned about the community. How Proud are you to have such a brother!!!!???