Sunday, August 31, 2008

Presenting...

Some of you know that when Mike and I met he was playing in a band, Leisure, with all his buddies. He definitely looked cute up there playing his guitar and singing :-). Life is so busy now that he hasn't had a lot of time for songwriting, but he just finished this song, "Memory is a Moon" and my completely unbiased opinion is that it is beautiful AND wonderful! So, presenting the debut of my talented, sexy husband's latest (I must admit it makes my heart melt just a little when I listen to it):
Boomp3.com
I added it to my playlist too, for your listening pleasure!

14 comments:

Kim said...

I'm a fan!

Sarah S said...

Great song! Is that Jonathan in the background?

The Chrissy Herself said...

This is Marci, no Mike is singing both parts ;)

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

That is beautiful! He is so talented!

Annemarie said...

Beautiful! That is so cool!

Diane said...

I LOVE THIS SONG!!

Mike is talented AND good looking! Both are scientifically proven to be inherited from the mother's side.

Pineapple Hill said...

Wow. That song is beautiful. I love the tone of Mike's voice and the lyrics are wonderful too. Diane, I just bought some new buttons if you need to borrow some!:) Kelley

Diane said...

Thanks Kelley, you are so thoughtful to share your buttons! You and I have such great kids, it is nearly impossible to keep enough on hand! I owe you!

Melissa said...

Steve and I were both impressed. So when is he going to sing in Sacrament meeting for us?

Diane said...

We will definitely drive to Katy for THAT Sacrament meeting!

mike said...

Not going to happen!

The Nixon Family said...

wow mikey. i'm impressed that he can layer all the sounds and all that other stuff. he is a great lead AND backgroud vocal. just know that i am holding a lighter in my hand moving softly side to side.

Brittany said...

That song is so pretty! My favorite of Mike's so far!

Liz L said...

As you can probably tell - I'm catching up on my blogging today.

What an awesome song - what a talent!