Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Short Tag...3 Things

I was tagged by Mckell and since it has been a LONG time since I filled one out (and I have NO new pictures), here it goes:

3 Current Goals: 1) Write in Ella's journal 2) finish reading Pride and Prejudice 3) Be PATIENT with the girlies (I think this will be a lifelong goal)

3 Current Obsessions: 1) Watching the Olympics (I'm secretly glad they end tonight so my normal life can resume) 2) Power Washing 3) Blurbing (and of course Blogging too)

3 Fears: 1) Giving talks in church 2) Dying before my children grow up 3) Trying something new and failing at it (as I get older I have less patience for learning - I just want to be able to do things!)

3 Random Facts: 1) I have a hard time relaxing...there is always something I know I could or should be doing instead 2) I like the Lifetime show Army Wives and cry everytime I'm watching it...by myself 3) I would love to be a back-up dancer on a concert tour (if only I could dance)

I now tag my fam: Mom, Kayley, Hope, Chrissy, and Brittany (Mack don't feel left out, I just knew you wouldn't do it :-)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Army Wives, also and cry every time I watch it, too, so I'm glad I'm not alone in that (I usually DVR it and watch it when my kids are napping and my husband isn't around). I wish it wasn't just a summer show! I struggle with being patient with my kids on a daily basis, so it's comforting to hear that others are going through the same thing!

Diane said...

I hope you are enjoying Pride and Prejudice. It is my favorite book:)

Stephanie said...

That is good to know about army wives, I always like the commercials, but never watch it. Looks like everyone is doing great and miss chef ella is fabuous.

Pineapple Hill said...

I did your tag. How's your week looking?

The Chrissy Herself said...

Pride and Prejudice is a good one. It was the first book I have ever read. Before you gasp and think I'm a genius child for reading Jane Austin before Dr. Suess, remember that I scored the lowest on the family facebook IQ extravaganza. :)

I, too, did your tag! It's so great to be back! :)